The Rawyal Kitchen is committed to inspire you on your journey to happiness and health! The following pages describe a list of services from dining options, raw coaching and education that will support you in reaching your personal targets and introduce you to a whole new art of cuisine.
The dining policy of The Rawyal Kitchen offers you the luxury of complete privacy, and allows you to intimately experience the unique realm of gourmet ‘living cuisine’ in the comfort of your own home or selected setting.
Equally suited to a celebration, a family treat, or a serious business affair, The Rawyal Kitchen can cater to a wide array of needs and tailor a special meal designed specifically for your required event.
In today’s fast-paced society, it is sometimes difficult to maintain healthy food choices. We offer the option of prepared personal meal plans and superfood smoothies that can be available to you on a regular basis.
The Rawyal Kitchen offers a variety of packaged items that will soon be available for purchase in our online store.
Classes and demos on plant-based cuisine are hosted by The Rawyal Kitchen and dates can be found on our events page or can be scheduled by you.
The Class outline includes the following and is flexible according to your needs and time:
- 1 free nut-milk bag
- Intro to raw foods folder and recipe booklet
- All items needed for recipes will be included (all ingredients provided will be organic -subject to availability- and recipes may change slightly class-to-class, based upon the freshest, most seasonal and local produce available)
- 2-3 hrs of detailed hands-on one-on-one instruction with any questions you may have about raw food, equipment etc.
- Prepared recipes starting from your level of expertise (otherwise outlined with nut-milk, appetizer and/or dip/dressing, main entree, dessert)
- Extra information regarding soaking, storing food, nutritional benefits and questions and answers about raw food, top organic foods to buy, raw-food conversion chart, intro to superfoods and smoothie-breakdown
- Guided instructions of food preparation
- Basic knife skills
- Lots of laughing and fun!!
Please contact us for pricing.
If there are specific items or certain dishes you would like to learn, please let us know at least 3 days beforehand and we can design a class based on your experience.
If you are already quite knowledgeable, ask about further details of the intermediate class.
30mins to 1hr of quick intro and explanation of raw foods and preparation of a simple smoothie and raw food dessert in which a sampling for up to 10 people is included.
- Smoothie breakdown: the bases, the combination of ingredients, what-to-do for adding flavour and nutrition, alternative sweetener talk, how to open a coconut safely, where to get most of your superfood supplies at low-cost, the importance of smoothies and how they can change your life, the benefits and combinations.
- Dessert: A simple quick and easy recipe to enthrall your friends and family, and a decadent sample for you to take away.
Demos can also be scheduled for much larger groups and corporate events/private parties etc.
Cakes and treats for holidays and special occasions can be designed and made to order.
Have an idea that is not raw? Have a favourite dessert or dish you wish us to create? Send us an enquiry and we can work with you to transform your desires into healthier guilt-less pleasures.